I hardly ever visit this little space anymore and when I do I am SO, SO sad. It's been almost two months since my last post. #bloggerfail
I have so much to catch on. So many pictures to post and events to recap. I am determined to make blogging a priority again. I love sharing my heart here and I love being able to come back and reread what I've written. So, consider this an official comeback!
Here's my 5 on Friday (even though it's Saturday)
1. Jesse's mom left this morning. I was able to fly her in and surprise Jesse on his birthday. They hadn't seen each other in a couple of years so it was an awesome surprise. I really failed at picture taking but we had a really good visit.
2. We have 27 days to go until Halloween and this momma has NO idea what my little munchkins are going to be. Looks like I better get on it...
3. I have fallen off the healthy eating/workout wagon. I've only been getting in 1-2 workouts a week and I have been eating like a little piggy! It's time to get back in gear because the Marine Corps ball is coming up! (No, I don't have a dress yet either. Can we say BEHIND on everything?!?)
4. I am officially obsessed with Thirty-One. I cannot tell you guys how much of a blessing it has been in my life! I joined a little over three months ago and I have been beyond blessed with TONS of free products and a couple of pretty nice commission checks! It's been so neat to watch my little business grow without having to sacrifice time with my babies.
5. My baby girls are GROWING up right before my eyes! Adelyn is officially a full time walker (at 8 months!) and Emerson has become such a big girl. I love watching their relationship grow and I just pray that they are the best of friends!
I guess that's it for now. I swear I will be back! I refuse to let this precious space of mine fall by the wayside. :) Happy Saturday!