1. One of the things I really dislike about our townhouse is the kitchen and bathrooms. The countertops are practically pink and the laminate wood on the cabinets is literally peeling off. So it's not an understatement to say that I was bursting with excitement when we received a notice that they were going to be remodeled!! Yay! So tomorrow we have to be out of the house all day and when we come home we will have a brand new kitchen. I'm so stinking excited! This is the before- I can't wait to share the after!
2. Jesse is having surgery next week. We are not excited about it but we are hoping this will be it and he can finally truly recover. The good news is that Mimi is coming to town to help with the girls. We can't wait!
3. Adelyn has mastered the art of rolling from back to tummy and she does it all day long. She's also starting to scoot around all over the place. I really think she's going to be an early crawler.
4. Emerson had crazy hair day at dance yesterday. We didn't go too crazy but I was able to snap these pictures of her and I am in love. It's rare to get a real smile from her in pictures these days.
5. She's developed a love for the camera and is always asking to take my picture. Yesterday I handed it to her and she snapped this. Future photographer in the making.
6. I finally placed my first order for Shakeology. I'm going to be completely honest and say that I have been such a skeptic about all these shakes and supplements. I've lost weight before with any special drink and I know I could do it again. But I keep hearing how AMAZING people feel after drinking it regularly. I figure it's worth a try! I'll definitely be back to share my opinions once I get it.
7. Has anyone ever nested after you had your baby? I swear I've gone into post-baby nesting mode. I have been purging and organizing like crazy. This weekend we took 5 bags to Goodwill and it was awesome! You can finally walk in my closet and my drawers aren't stuffed full of clothes that I don't wear. I still have a bit more to go through but it takes time. I keep telling myself that I need to start getting rid of the clothes that Adelyn has outgrown, but that is so much harder to do than I expected it to be.
8. I've been getting my workouts done first thing in the morning and I can't tell you how good it feels. I try to be done by 7 am most days. There are some days (like today) where I'd rather just sit here and do stuff on the computer but I know I will feel amazing once I'm finished. Usually after about 5 minutes I'm pumped up and ready to take on the world.
9. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. I took tons of pictures so I'll be doing a couple of posts over the next few days.
10. How in the world is it already almost May? This year is flying by way too fast. In less than a month my first baby will be turning 3. I just can't believe it!
Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a blessed day!