1. Thank you all for your sweet comments on yesterday's post. I realize now that it could come across that I am in some sort of depression or something but I promise that is not the case. I just wanted to express how hard it can be being a mommy and that every day isn't picture perfect! Despite the hard times, I feel more blessed than I ever could have imagined. I'm right where I want to be- even on the hard days. If you are ever struggling, I encourage you to read this post from Letters from the Nest.
2. Publishing the post must have been just what I needed because yesterday was a GREAT day. I worked out, showered, deep cleaned the kitchen, and had all of us fed, dressed and out the door before 11:00. If that's not enough to make you feel accomplished for once, I don't know what is! :)
3. I've been doing my Jillian workouts but I really wanted to do something different yesterday so I finally decided to check out Pop Sugar Fitness. I'm so glad I did. They have tons of free workout videos and most of them are 10 minutes. I did three ten minute workouts and they were tough! I love switching things up so these are a great option!
4. This little angel turned 5 weeks yesterday. I am in denial. Why does she have to grow up so fast?
5. And this little angel is giving me gray hair. She has a heart of gold but she sure does love testing her limits. Yesterday in dance class she had to go to time out twice for not listening and getting the other girls off task. I'd definitely rather her be a leader than a follower but I also want her to respect authority and follow directions. I have a feeling three is going to be fun!
6. I got my first Vox box from Influenster. It's the J'Adore box and I do indeed love it. I haven't tried out any of the products yet, but I can't wait. I've never actually worn false lashes so I know for sure that will be interesting. I'm also pretty excited about the Frizz Ease spray. My hair is a mess these days so I hope it helps!
7. Look what I bought for Emerson yesterday. Her first real coat and gloves.
It can only mean one thing! She's finally going to see snow. We're taking a little trip soon and it will actually be cold enough for a real jacket. I can't wait!
I guess that's about it for today. We don't have any big plans this weekend but I hope we are able to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. You simply can't beat it. Happy Friday!!!