Three Books I've Read Lately:
1. The Bible (It was my goal to read the entire Bible in 2012. I wasn't as dedicated as I should have been so I don't think I'll finish but I have been faithfully reading for almost two months now.)
2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
3. James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore
Three Shows I Must Watch:
Three Movies I'll Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Dirty Dancing
Three Things I Eat/Drink Every Day:
Three Least Favorite Chores:
1. Folding/putting away laundry
3. Cleaning toilets
Three Things I would take if I was stuck on a deserted island:
3. unlimited supply of food
Three Things I'm Proud of Right Now:
1. Sticking to my workout routine
2. My latest embroidery projects. I'm slowly learning and getting better.
3. My walk with the Lord. I am learning so much and it's changing me every day. I want to share it with everyone I know!
Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Marine Corps Ball
3. Moving back to the U.S.
Three Things That Really Annoy Me:
1. Crazy/unsafe drivers
2. Parking tickets (I got one today for 81 bucks. Boo!)
3. When parents let their kids run crazy at the mall/stores (I'm not talking about toddlers here. We all know they have a mind of their own. I'm talking about bigger kids running around, ripping stuff of the shelves and climbing displays. Yes. It happens here. All. the.time.)
Three Things That Make Me Very Happy:
1. Catching up with old friends
2. Working out (more so when I'm finished than when I'm doing it)
3. My sweet little family (and this precious smile)
Three things about this picture:
1. E had to wear this adorable shirt in honor of her Daddy and all of our amazing veterans.
2. I've finally convinced her to let me put her hair in a little ponytail on top and now I'm obsessed.
3. I really, really want to try pigtails but girlfriend is NOT having it.